Upload and backup controllers to reproduce IQ Software
Typical SET Backward Engineering
When clients take control of a new site, usually there will be no documentation. We can reproduce the software by backing up the controllers and creating a new project with all the site data.
- All software files are issued to the client, not just the PDF
- Strategy pages drawn in logical order
- All knobs and switches are located within the individual software pages. Other companies just place these entirely on one page for ease, but we place them in the relevant pages
- Incoming ‘IC Comms’ page feature – We can offer to add these details
- Report on software errors